Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Benefit

Benefit They're Real! mascara - £10.50 & Eye Bright - £2.99, both from eBay

I've loved Benefit for such a long time now and I remember them being my go-to brand when I first started wearing makeup properly (mostly due to their beautiful packaging). A trip to New York with my mum saw us over-spending at the Benefit counter in Henri Bendel and then going back to the hotel to try out all our new products!

I've been wanting They're Real! mascara for ages - after hearing only great things from friends that swear by it - but I've never wanted to pay the hefty price tag, especially as a student.

I was having a scout through eBay and thought that I'd give this product a search and see if I had any luck! I managed to get the mascara for £10.50 with buy it now - almost half of the RRP of £18.50! Oh I love an eBay bargain!


After finding They're Real! I thought that I'd do a Benefit search and see what other gems I could find. There were a lot of products that matched my search and I was tempted by most of them! I managed to restrict myself and only bought Eye Bright. This is another product that I've wanted to try for a while but have been put off due to lack of money. But I only paid £2.99 for this in the end with £1.25 for P&P. An absolute steal and both products are full sized and completely new and never used before.

I know a lot of people are hesitant to use eBay but if you're looking for a beauty bargain, it really can be a great way of shopping. I'll definitely be looking on eBay for products that I really covet just to see if I can nab them for a fraction of the price!

N.


No comments:

Post a Comment