Wednesday, 9 January 2013
KMS California - Survival Creme
This survival creme is part of the KMS California SolPerfection range that is especially for sun damaged hair. I know, I know, it's freezing cold here and I don't think that England has seen the sun since the heat wave of 2009 but I was lucky enough to catch some rays recently and my bleached hair did not take kindly to the sun and sea.
This leave-in conditioner is scented with grapefruit and thyme and uses IOPS technology with Anti-Oxidants to deeply condition, detangle and prevent further damage from the sun and sea water.
You wash your hair as usual and then towel dry it, slightly. Then take some of the Survival Creme and brush it through your damp hair. I tried not to put any of the conditioner near my roots and concentrated mainly on my very dry ends. I used a brush rather than a comb so that the product didn't just drip out of my hair and I tried to make my hair as dry as possible just to make it easier to apply.
The product smells really great and didn't feel too greasy as I was applying it - it was lighter than I was expecting for a conditioner. I then blow dried my hair and the results were really great. My dry ends felt much softer and under control. All of my hair felt much smoother and softer and the conditioner wasn't too thick so didn't make my hair feel greasy at all once dried.
It's a great product that is always something good to keep at the back of your drawer ready for summer holidays, when you're really in need of it. For the rest of the year, I wouldn't really use it and I can think of better day-to-day leave in conditioners that will benefit your hair no matter what the season!
N.
Labels:
beauty,
California,
conditioner,
hair,
Kms,
leave in,
make up,
survival creme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment