Wednesday, 9 January 2013

The White Comapany; Verveine Luxury Gift Set


Whenever I am back home in Coventry I always take a day of retail therapy at the Bullring in Birmingham. I've been to a few shopping centres across the country and I definitely think that Bullring is my favourite, if only for the amazing Selfridges that it boasts.

On my last visit, just before Christmas, I picked up a Verveine gift set from The White Company at Selfridges. The gift set was £40 and included the soap and hand & body lotion (shown in the photo) as well as a candle and body wash - both of which I have already used a few times!

The thing that I love most about this set is the smell. Verveine is one of eight scents that The White Company use and is a really refreshing citrus scent of "Mediterranean verbena, orange and lemon with warming clary sage, lemongrass and cedarwood."

All of the products were packaged beautifully in a gift box and I really love the simple and classic packaging across their entire range. The candle was perfect to light whilst having a bath and the body wash and hand & body lotion are of really great quality; I've been using the wash daily for the past few weeks and still have about 3/4's of the bottle left - which is really great value for money. I have yet to try the soap.

I think that this set is definitely worth the slightly steep price tag for the gorgeous scent and the luxurious products.

N.



No comments:

Post a Comment