Thursday, 31 January 2013

Estee Lauder - Deluxe EyeShadow Compact


As I've said before, I've never really worn eyeshadow. But recently I've been trying to be a bit more adventurous and I've been adding eyeshadow to my makeup routine.

This Estee Lauder palette has been sat in my drawer for such a long time that I don't even remember where I got it from (I'm guessing that it was a gift as I never would have bought eyeshadow myself). However, I decided to get it out and put it to good use! I really like all the colours in the palette; they're all quite subtle and not too glittery or bright.

The palette itself is beautiful! The front is a gold shell and there's a huge mirror on the inside. Each of the 18 shades is actually quite big, giving you a lot for your money. The shadows go on really easily and blend well with each other and other brands of eyeshadow. It's just a great quality palette - as expected from Estee Lauder!


These are all the shades that are in the compact. My favourite so far is 35 Hot Cinnamon but I haven't tried all of the shades. There will be a few colours that I will avoid, as I know that they won't suit me/I just don't like the colours. But all in all I think this is a lovely compact and a great way for me to get back into using eyeshadow.

N.


No comments:

Post a Comment