Saturday, 5 January 2013

Natio Gift Set


I was having a browse through the Debenhams online sale last week and came across quite a few Natio products at cut prices. I hadn't heard much about Natio but they are an Australian skincare and cosmetics company that focus on natural ingredients, throughout their range. I read a couple of online reviews, heard good things and decided to give them a try!

I ordered 3 products and when I got to my basket saw that I had been given a lovely free gift! However, I received an email from Debenhams telling me that the clear mascara that I ordered was out of stock! Then, when I received the products in the post, the Refreshing Face Mist that I had ordered had a loose lid and all of the product had leaked out onto the rest of the package and the bottle was completely empty. Disaster.

Regardless, I still received the Rosewater and Chamomile Gentle Skin Toner and got a refund on the other products! And of course, my free gift!

The toner had a really beautiful, subtle scent and felt lovely on the skin. It is completely alcohol free so wasn't too harsh, like many other toners - living up to its claim of being 'gentle'. All of the Natio packaging is really simple and classic. Maybe slightly boring but what's inside definitely makes up for it.

The miniature, free products came in a cute little make up bag. The products varied (even featuring a Natio for men Daily Face Wash) with a toner and day cream from the Ageless collection, a gentle facial scrub, face mask and hand cream.

The hand cream is really light and rubs in easily. I don't really like the 'yoga scent' (pink lotus attar) though and the cream doesn't feel very nourishing.

The gentle facial scrub I loved! The scent is really subtle - hardly there at all. After using this product, my skin felt really soft and fresh. The exfoliating beads are fairly small so it's not too abrasive on the skin. I will definitely being buying myself a full size bottle of this product, an absolute gem.

N.



No comments:

Post a Comment