Wednesday, 2 January 2013

No7 Freebie

So No7 were giving away this free gift if you buy two of their products. As an added lucky bonus they also had a 3 for 2 offer on at the same time... lovely!

The free gifts came in this cute little box and this is what you got:



There's a black, shimmery eyeshadow that is personally a bit too dark for me. It is quite glittery but I think that it's just too black it may be okay to use a little to blend with but still I think it would be too much.

The lipstick is really nice and luxurious. It goes on well and stays put, again the shade was a bit wrong for me and was too pink for my skin tone but I mixed it with nude lipstick to make the shade a bit lighter and it worked really.

The silver eyeliner is really subtle and doesn't look too over-the-top - as I was expecting it to. It glides on really smoothly and I found it easy to control to get that perfect line thickness. A lovely product to add just a little bit of shimmer to a look.

The mascara in this is really great for daytime. The curved brush makes it easy to apply and it adds volume without giving me clogged, 'spidey-lashes'. A definite for day-to-day wear but I don't think that its dramatic enough to wear on a night out. The only downfall of this mascara is that they only give you a mini one!

Obviously I had to buy two products to get the free gift (I actually bought 3; taking advantage of the 3 for 2 offer). This Pampering Dry Oil Body Spray was one of them. I haven't actually used this properly yet but I did give my it a little spray just after I bought it and it smells lovely and absorbs into the skin very easily; there is no greasy mass left afterwards like many oils.

I got a lipstick (shade: Grace) and a Cream Blush Tint (shade: Clover) and I love both products.


I love the shade of this lipstick. It works perfectly with my skin tone and glides on easily. It's actually long-lasting too, despite its glossy texture.

Now, I've always been a powder blush girl and have been very very hesitant to try a cream blusher. The shade, again, worked well with my skin tone (quite a hard thing to find with Asian skin tones). However, it didn't last very long and I felt that I had to reapply it a couple of hours later - something that I would never usually have to do with powder blush.

N.



No comments:

Post a Comment