![]() |
| Blissful Body Wash - £9.50, Beautifully Matte Make Up Base - £10.50, Beautiful Skin Blemish Defence Serum - £16 |
I popped into Boots earlier this week to grab some essentials and couldn't resist having a browse through the make up! My old primer was almost finished so I was seeking out a new one and thought that I'd try out this No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base. There was another 3 for 2 offer on No7 products so I felt obliged to take advantage!!
I've been using the primer all week and have nothing bad to say about this product at all. For use under foundation, this primer helps make up last longer and prevents the skin from being overly damaged by the products that are layered onto it. The primer smoothed onto the skin easily and instantly made my skin feel very matte and even, reducing any greasy areas. I found that I used less foundation than usual when using this base and all of my make up was easy to apply over it. I also noticed that my make up didn't need to be reapplied as often as usual and I didn't need to use my blotting papers (usually I can be seen attacking my greasy nose with them between lectures!)
Although I really love this primer, at £10.50 for 40ml I'm not sure whether my student account will stretch to purchasing this product again.
The Blissful Body Wash is lovely and luxurious. A little goes a long way here and used with exfoliating gloves, this wash left my skin feeling really soft and silky. The scent isn't very strong and only comes through subtly. The wash has Argan and Grapeseed oils to condition skin and rid any dryness.
Serums have been a big trend over the past year and I've been wanting to try one for a long time. Many of the serums are anti-aging - which I have no use for really - but this one is targeted towards reducing blemishes, which is something that I am definitely in need of!
Serums go on after cleansing and before moisturising, in order to get the best results. I have been using this serum daily for the past week but haven't seen much change. I don't think that I've given this product enough time to work its magic yet so I'm going to keep using it and observe the results!
N.



No comments:
Post a Comment