Sunday, 6 January 2013

Bliss


I first heard of Bliss after getting a few samples at Clothes Show Live a couple of years ago. I loved all of the samples and I've been a big fan of this brand since. This Zest Wishes Set (£14) is scented with blood orange and white pepper and every product smells divine! The peppery scent is great for winter and the blood orange isn't too overpowering and adds a gorgeous zing.

The body butter is really light, absorbs easily and doesn't feel too sticky after application. The Soapy Suds body wash lathers really well and a little really does go a long way here.
The hand cream felt nice on my hands and smelt great but my hands were left feeling very greasy and the cream just didn't absorb. It would be great as a night cream or after doing the washing up but I think that for day to day use this is a bit too heavy.



I also love this Lemon and Sage Soapy Suds body wash. Again, the scent is unusual but works so so well and is natural and refreshing. I always use it for my morning shower to help me wake up (I'm not a morning person at all) and get me started for the day.

Fat Girl Slim is a cellulite busting cream that uses QuSome caffeine to firm skin and reduce the look of dimples. I have only just started using this and haven't really seen any changes. I'm going to stick with it though and see if it can really do the job.

N.



No comments:

Post a Comment