Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Haircare: Phyto 7



I have a true love/hate relationship with my hair and I'm sure many of you do too! The crop atop of my head has always been thick and there's plenty of it. It's pretty unmanageable and if it wasn't for my beloved GHDs, I'd look like Mufasa.

So when a product comes into my life that will manage my hair and prevent the hours that I spend washing, drying and straightening it, I'm a happy lady. Phyto 7 has been with me for the past three months and is a truly wondrous product. It's a leave-in conditioner that hydrates (even bleached hair), calms frizz and prevents split ends and breakage.

The oh-so-chic botanical brand, Phyto, began in the 1960s and a natural ethos makes up their brand; with the best of nature filling up their ingredient lists. Phyto 7 blends mallow, sage, burdock, calendula, willow, rosemary and soybean (7 ingredients, geddit?) and the sources of nature create a light cream that softens, calms and repairs my hair without being too heavy. You only need a little and it's recommended to be used daily, although I use it each time I've washed my hair.

No negatives can be drawn from this 'hydrating day cream' - it works as it claims, it's good value for money and it makes me look a lot less like cousin it. What more could a woman want?

N.


*This post contains a PR sample. 



No comments:

Post a Comment