Sunday, 26 January 2014

The Usual Suspects



When you're constantly trying out new products and coming up with ideas for blog posts, it becomes easy to forget the usual suspects - those products that you use day-in day-out. They may not be the most glamorous of items but they're an integral part of day to day life and beautify regardless.

I won't bore you with an in depth look at these most commonplace of beauty products but here's an overview. Toothpaste is so integral that many don't think twice about it. I like to use Pearl Drops to keep gnashers white and mix it up with Beverly Hills Formula too.

Deodorant is an important one as, let's face it, BO is hardly attractive. Palmolive's Soft & Gentle is the one for me, the Anti-Stress and Sensual scents are my front runners. Vaseline Cocoa Radiance Gel Oil is repurchased time and time again. It's easy to use, absorbs quickly and leaves skin silky smooth.

Another skin softener is the Nivea In-Shower Moisturiser. This did the rounds on the blogs when it was first released and I noticed that it was quite hit and miss. I adore this product. On those days when I need an extra 10 minutes in bed, I slather this on in the shower and I'm out of the house in a dash without having to make my skin suffer.

I change up my shower gel/wash choices pretty often but Balance Me Super Moisturising Body Wash takes the spot at the moment. A deliciously natural gel with benzoin, yarrow and patchouli - a super softner.

So those are the daily usuals. Hope you didn't nod off during that.

N.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment