Thursday, 16 January 2014

Nails: Sharkey Sharkey




Sometimes inspiration comes from the most obvious of places. If you follow my Instagram you'll have seen a snap of these Sharkey nails and it was one of my favourite Instagram accounts which gave me the initial inspiration for these.

I'm not big on nail art (shaky hands never help) but following Wah Nails on Insta has given me cravings for perfectly glossed, artsy nails in an array of colours and patterns. Unfortunately, my geographical location and empty purse means that I can't just pop into Wah and just have to make do myself.

So here was my attempt at sharks, a la Wah Nails. It's a little messy, I'll agree and they did take me about an hour - but I don't think it's a bad effort at all. What do you think? Leave me a comment. I think I've got the nail art bug now...

N.




No comments:

Post a Comment