Sunday, 5 January 2014

Simple Sundays


Sundays are always a relaxed and simple affair in my eyes. Lie-ins, a naughty breakfast in the form of a veggie fry up and a good film usually make up my Sunday daytimes. Followed by a full pamper in the evening - getting that mane washed and that skin suitably masked.

So Sunday make up is always pared down and I tend to lean towards cheaper bits that do the job. Today was a pop to the shops for some essentials and a quick coffee in Costa - nothing that requires a full face but I'm not sure that I could face it bare either.


MUA Undress Your Skin - a light base with impressive coverage but no cake-i-ness.
MUA Bronzer - a quick hit of colour to contour the face and make me look a little more alive after last night's excesses.
Benefit Eye Bright - just to awaken my sleepy eyes and a little sweep on the brow bone.
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara - not too OTT on the lashes, just a little curve and volume. This mascara is a weekend must have.
Rimmel 1000 Kisses - A lipsticked pout is a bit much for a trip to Sainsbury's (even for me) so this stain is a lovely middle ground.

So nothing too strenuous today, although I am greatly looking forward to Sherlock tonight. Anyone else been watching it?

N.



No comments:

Post a Comment